Complaints Procedure

What to do if you have a complaint

…in writing to the complaints manager, Buchanan & Co Solicitors Ltd, 21 High St, Staveley, Chesterfield. S43 3UU.

… by phone 01246 471900

If we can’t settle your complaint with us then you are entitled to contact the Legal Ombudsman at PO Box 6806, Wolverhampton WV1 9WJ.

or the new EU directive from 2016

“If you are a consumer and we have made a contract with you by electronic means you may be entitled to use an EU online dispute resolution service to assist with any contractual dispute you may have with us. That is at”